
A closer view.

I'm using my Wooly Winder because I needed an empty bobbin! This is the first time I've tried spinning with it. I previously used it only for plying. Now that I've got it set up correctly, I really like how it works.

An "action" shot. ('Course I actually had to stop spinning so I could hold the camera in the other hand.)

I hope after plying and washing the yarn comes out soft. Right now it's a little stiff, probably due to the mohair and possibly the silk too. I know the CVM is nice.

Here's a look at the floor around my spinning chair. This one's for you Wendy!
1 comment:
Well, now I see why your family blog is not updated - your blogging energies are all here!
That's cool though, great blog. Even though I have no idea what you are talking about.
Love ya, Mom!
Post a Comment